HELL YEAH! 93.7’s 24 Pack gets you 24K Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Hell Yeah! 93.7 dba. WHEL-FM (“Station” or “The Station”), Sun Broadcasting, Inc. 2824 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916 239-337-2346
In addition to the WHEL General Contest Rules, these are the Official Contest Rules for the HELL YEAH! 93.7’s 24 Pack gets you 24K contest.
- Eligibility Restrictions. HELL YEAH! 93.7 24 Pack gets you 24K Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open only to individuals 18 years or older and the contestant’s primary address and a state-issued identification must indicate the contestant resides in Lee, Charlotte or Collier County, Florida. Maximum of one (1) grand prize winner per occurrence of Twenty-Four Thousand Dollars ($24,000) during the duration of this Contest.
- Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Giveaway, each contestant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. The Giveaway will be run in accordance with the Official Rules, subject to amendment by The Station. Each contestant must comply with the Official Rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the Official Rules by participating in the Giveaway. If any provisions of the Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. The Stations’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (ARV): The Prize available to be won in the Giveaway is a maximum of one (1) grand prize winner of Twenty Four Thousand Dollars [$24,000] per occurrence during the duration of this Contest. The Winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of the Prize. More information about the Prize can be found on the contest page at www.hellyeah937.com. Prize will be issued in the form of a check. Check may take up to four to six weeks to process after all completed winner forms are returned to the Station. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible daily listeners.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $24,000 per occurrence.
- Timing. Entry Period (“Entry Time Period”) Contest period (“Contest Period”) begins/runs from 6:00:00 am ET July 24, 2023 and ends December 31, 2023 at 5:00:00 pm ET. Registration Entry/Listen to Win Time Period is open 6:00:00 am ET July 24th, 2023 through December 31, 2023 at 5:00:00 pm ET. The Contest Period will run daily, Weekdays only (Monday- Friday) approximately between the hours of 2:45:00 pm ET through 4:15:00 pm ET. The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
- How to Enter. Beginning July 24, 2023, listen to the participating Station each weekday (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) between 3:00:00 pm ET and 4:20:00 pm ET (at approximately 2:45:00 pm ET and 4:15pm ET specifically) throughout the On-Air Contest Period. During the Contest Period, the Station will play a minimum of twenty-four (24) (“Songs”) in a row guaranteed music without commercial interruption. The beginning of each guaranteed music block will be identified and announced on air. If, and only during the “24 song music block” there is a commercial interruption any time between the first (1st) and twenty-fourth (24th) song, be the first caller to the Station at (239) 338-4355 within 2 minutes and 24 seconds of the commercial interruption to recognize the commercial interruption and automatically be deemed the winner of the Contest. The Station guarantees to play twenty-four (24) or more songs in a row without commercial interruption within the identified guaranteed music block. “Commercial Interruption” is defined as: paid announcements for products, services, or commercial enterprises. “Commercial Interruption” does NOT include any other kind of announcement, such as a public service announcement, station ID, time check, EAS Test, EAS announcement or a station promotional announcement. These do not qualify as a “Commercial Interruption” under the guarantee. Only one entry/winner per person per household permitted for the entire duration of the Sweepstakes. Valid entries must contain all information requested. A promo is a promotional announcement for something the Station is doing or the service as a whole, an event or an announcement and shall not be considered a commercial or defined as such in this sweepstakes. Additionally, the following shall not be deemed as a commercial or defined as such, including but not limited to, sweepers, sweepstakes promos and various announcements. If and when at any time the aforementioned shall be broadcast during the designated playtime it shall not count as a commercial nor shall any caller claim eligibility for anything other than am actual commercial as defined herein. Furthermore, if, due to public emergency broadcast or necessity, force majeure, restrictions imposed by law, acts of God; labor disputes, or for other cause, including mechanical breakdown; beyond Station’s control, Station will be unable to transmit any program or announcement to be transmitted related or not related to this sweepstakes, that transmission will be canceled, and the Station will not be liable to continue this Sweepstakes. Qualifying for the Grand prize is strictly restricted to the terms herein and contingent specifically upon the broadcast of the “designated playtime” to be confirmed and verified by the Station.
- The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely phone calls to the Station or other timed entry as a result of the delays in the Internet stream. Contestants should not rely on streamed broadcasts to participate in any promotion.
- WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations and other delays in the online streaming of its broadcast signal. Listeners of the online stream may not be able to participate in, or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air promotions and should contact their local Station to determine participation. On air Sweepstakes not valid on weekends.
The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, undeliverable, illegible, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, or incomplete entries, regardless of cause. Multiple contestants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the contestant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the contestant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, telephone service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of submission or receipt by the Sponsor for online entries. When applicable, the Sponsor’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries will be disqualified if incomplete and/or if prohibited. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules; (b) as between you and the Sponsor, that the decisions of the Sponsor is final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with these Rules, that you will be disqualified and your Prize (if any) will be forfeited; and (e) (when applicable) the potential Winner must be available to participate in any portion to the Sweepstakes that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, The Station may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, The Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Winner. A representative of The Station will announce the Winner on air if and when a winner is determined or Contest ends on December 31st, 2023 at 5:00:00 pm ET without a winner being awarded. The Winner will be scheduled a time within thirty (30) days to allow for them to pick up their Prize from Sun Broadcasting, 2824 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916
- Requirements of the Potential Winners: All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, including all license and document fees, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner also will be required to provide a valid driver’s license to verify identity. Since the value of the Prize is over $600, the Winner will receive from Sun Broadcasting an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes as required by law, a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified immediately at the time of call-in. In the event that the potential Winner declines the Prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner will be deemed to forfeit the Prize and The Station may, at its discretion, select an alternate Winner. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the Prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the Prize (s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of contestants. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner(s).
As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, contestants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize and be deemed a winner, contestants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Sponsor and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions. The potential prize winner and may (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and any other form necessary to verify eligibility, along with the required releases within twenty-four hours after the first delivery attempt to contestant’s e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the Prize, unless otherwise stated herein or at the time of notification. The potential prize winner’s failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential Winner being disqualified and, in such event, the Sponsor may randomly select an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and discretion.
- By participating in a Station contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Station personnel. Participants who violate any rule, gain an unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Station will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest, and all Station decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of a contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Station, the Station reserves the right to terminate the Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Station deems appropriate. The Station will make all decisions are final. The Station may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- A winners list may be obtained five (5) days after the conclusion of any Station contest by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station at the address first written above.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, contestants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, or undelivered electronic submissions; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries/official guesses; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from contestant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize and to release Sun Broadcasting Inc, The Station, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the Contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above. Contestant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Contestant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Miscellaneous.Sponsor reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify contestants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, contestants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that: (a) under no circumstances will contestant be permitted to obtain costs, judgments, or awards for, and contestant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim or seek punitive, incidental, consequential, special, or any other damages, other than for actual, third-party out-of-pocket expenses, and in such limitation, contestant further waives any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (b) any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, through binding arbitration as set forth above, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorney fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability, so the above may not apply to every contestant. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the contestant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon the contestant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
- Compliance with Law and Governing Law.All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the contestant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Florida, in the County of Lee.