HELL YEAH 93.7 Truck with Balls Giveaway Official Contest Rules
Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Sun Broadcasting 2824 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916
In addition to the posted Hell Yeah 93.7 WHEL General Contest Rules, these are the official rules for the HELL YEAH 93.7 Truck with Balls Giveaway Official Contest Rules Contest. All General and Official Contest Rules apply.
1. Eligibility Restrictions: HELL YEAH 93.7 Truck with Balls Giveaway is open only to individuals 18 years or older and contestant’s permanent address must reside in Lee, Charlotte or Collier County Florida to be eligible to win. Limit: one (1) grand prize winner [Ford F250 Super Duty including other aftermarket upgrades ARV $63,538.13] during the duration of this contest.
2. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcasting, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. The Giveaway will be run in accordance with the Official Rules, subject to amendment by HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcasting. Each Entrant must comply with the Official Rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the Official Rules by participating in the Giveaway. If any provisions of the Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcastings failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
3. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (ARV): The prize available to be won in the Giveaway is: one (1) 2020 Ford F250 Super Duty SRW 4×4 Crew Cab including other aftermarket upgrades ARV $63,538.13. VIN 1FT7W2BN8LEE31100. The prize in its original state is valued at MSRP $57,980.00 Purchase price Sales tax $3082.00 (Addendum for Aftermarket work – $2,476.13) Total Price – $63,538.13—from which sales tax for the vehicle will be configured. No cash or other substitution may be made. The Winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of the prize. More information about the prize can be found on the contest page at www.hellyeah937.com and www.truckwithballs.com.
4. Entry Period: Contest period runs from 7:00am ET May 24 through July 2, 2021 at 5:00pm ET. Registration Entry Time Period is open May 24th 2021 through July 2, 2021. All qualifiers must have an official registered account on www.truckwithballs.com by 5:00PM ET on July 2, 2021 (the “Entry Time Period”) to qualify for the Grand Prize giveaway.
5. How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway/Contest/Promotion: Register on www.truckwithballs.com to win the Truck by sharing on facebook. The webpage www.truckwithballs.com will have pictures/video of the truck, registration details, and full contesting rules. Must have active Facebook account to participate.
6. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcasting may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcasting reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcasting reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcastings failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name or social media account from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
All registrations must be registered and submitted on www.truckwithballs.com during the Entry Period to be eligible for the Giveaway. Any Entry received after the Entry Period will be void. Neither HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcasting nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damages, or misdirected entries.
7. A representative of HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcasting will announce the winner on the air July 2, 2021 once the contest concludes at 5:00pm ET. The Winner will be scheduled a time within thirty (30) days to allow for them to pick up their prize from Sun Broadcasting 2824 Palm Beach Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33916
8. Requirements of the Potential Winners: All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, including all license and document fees, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner also will be required to provide a valid driver’s license and show proof of automobile liability insurance or any other state automobile insurance requirements prior to taking possession of the Prize. The Winner may waive his/her right to receive the Prize. If the Winner waives his right to receive the Prize a representative of HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcasting will conduct a random drawing from the remaining qualifiers. The Prize has no cash value, is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable, and must be accepted by the Winner as awarded. The ARV of the Prize is based on available information provided to Sun Broadcasting. As a condition for acceptance of the Prize, the Winner must provide HELL YEAH 93.7, WHEL and Sun Broadcasting with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the Prize will be awarded. Since the ARV of the Prize is over $600, the Winner will receive from Sun Broadcasting an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes as required by law, a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. Unless otherwise stated, the odds of winning a Station contest depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries and registrations received and the number of listeners participating at any given time.
10. By participating in a Station contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Station personnel. Participants who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Station will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and all Station decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of a contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Station, the Station reserves the right to terminate the contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Station deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Station are final. The Station may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. A winners list may be obtained five (5) days after the conclusion of any Station contest by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station at the address first written above.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, or undelivered electronic submissions; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries/official guesses; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize and to release Sun Broadcasting Inc, the Stations, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.